Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 131: Ezekiel, Ezekiel, Your Dry Bones Shall Live Again!

Day 131: Ezekiel, Ezekiel, Your Dry Bones Shall Live Again!

Read: Ezekiel 37:1 - 14

I am super excited and encouraged in my spirit today. Because God is so good! Not only is He good; He’s faithful! He’s merciful. He’s just. He is a loving God. He’s kind. He’s a provider. He’s a way-maker. He’s a deliverer. He’s a healer. He is anything you can possibly or impossibly want Him to be - God simply just will never relent. I am not sitting here all excited and ready to explode with joy run up to your door, ring your doorbell or pound on it with my fist ready to just high five you but to completely ignite your spirit with holy fire, to ignite your faith, ignite the hope, trust in God that kindles within us. The greatest news in heaven and earth: God will never relent! Dry Bones, dry bones, are you listening?

I am so here to tell you that God has a plan for you. No matter how long it takes for you to perceive this, today, tomorrow, one week, one month, five or even ten years from now, there is always going to be a moment when God will still have a plan for your life. If I could jump up and kick my heals together without breaking something I would most happily sacrifice a small measure of personal pain. If I could deal with heights and rooftops, then I would climb the steepest pitched roofs to declare it to all within listening distance and beyond. If I could fly a plane, I would gladly write you a letter in the sky. I sense out there that you're doubting what purpose dry bones have. Dry bones, dry bones, what will you say?

But I am here to tell you Ezekiel: “Don’t throw in the towel just yet”. Though it may appear that all hope is gone, that everyone else is finishing the race without you, It Ain’t Over!!!! Don’t give up just yet. I have no clue what that personal battle might be, but just for today while many may want to quit due to the various situations and trials facing their life -- please, please don't give in. I may be reaching here, however which many ways life is pulling you in, please, please always remember that God has blessings for you that if you don’t quit on yourself you will see His promises for your life. Ezekiel, Ezekiel the valley you are standing in is full of dry bones but it'll surely live! These dry bones will live once again!

My deepest desire is to talk to people that have an ongoing hopeless situation at the moment or soon will be. Hope-less- situation, because of what your doctor said or because of what your circumstances is saying. A Hope-less situation does not mean that God has left you and that hopeless situation a future situation will not mean God will leave you on the door step of somebody else's house. Just because things don’t work out exactly how we planned them does not mean that God is not at work in your life. No matter what your situation, I can tell you God is always bringing those driest of bones to life. Tell somebody, tell everybody - God will and forever always be found working in their lives too.

Let Us Pray: Prayer: Lord Jesus, I sit here this morning with a heart that is breaking, knowing that many of your people are in pain and are struggling this day. I know I am not alone in my own personal struggles. I am finding a very real center of your peace falling around me, and I pray that same peace for my struggling brothers and sisters.. I know that pain and struggle are a part of this fallen world in which we live. I know that until the day of Your return there will continue to be pain. But I also know that in the midst of all that pain and suffering, I see the extended hands of my Savior reaching our from His heavenly dwelling place, calling to me, and to all who struggle. In Jesus' unrelenting name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyShveBfiKo

No comments:

Post a Comment