Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 79: "I Am Holy"

Day 79: "I Am Holy"

Read: Isaiah 6:1 - 8

Early morning appointment at the Doctors. From the devotional "Listening To God" Listen to the voice of God as if He is speaking directly into your mind, spirit and soul:

"My child, I am going to take you to the highest heights for a moment. Long after you have heard my voice today. I want you to set your heart and your mind on this majestic thought: I AM HOLY.

I know that you have heard that a thousand times. Many times, you have sung the chorus that declares my holiness in my three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. But from know on, I want you to break free of a shallow familiarity with those words, and let a fresh vision of my holiness fill your being.

There is a danger in this: if you let my Spirit fill you, opening your thoughts to my unique, unapproachable, incomprehensible, holiness, you are going to be traumatized by your own sinfulness. Dwell on your own depravity for a moment, just long enough for your heart to break - then let my Spirit capture your thoughts and give you a new and profound appreciation for this truth: you can immerse your unholiness in the deep love of Jesus and His precious life given for you.

That is where you must seek refuge - for when you are safe in His arms, I will see His holiness covering you." Signed, GOD

Let Us Pray: Lord, make me holy as You are Holy, In Jesus' name. Amen Amen Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPBmFwBSGb0

No comments:

Post a Comment